:'( Hi im 22 year old female im 5'5 and weigh 270 pounds, me and my boyfriend been trying to get pregnant for 2 years now, and still no suck luck!! I really need some advice i dont know if something is wrong with me are what are can i conceive? please help me, when my period doesnt come on the time its suppose to come on i get excited, but when it comes on i cry because i get all worked up for nothing, Some one please help me! :'(

Well, it is high time you saw a fertility expert. It is said that it takes up to one year for a healthy couple to conceive.
If conception doesn't occur in a year, then you should see a specialist to check if it were you with some problems or your husband and to have available methods suggested.

If either of you two smokes, you should stop. If you are very anxious about getting pregnant or because of other things, this could be the reason conception is missing out.

It would be best to talk to a doc at this time to determine where the problem lies.

Have you been tracking your ovulation, basal body temperature, etc?

I agree with what Jenny has posted. If it's beyond a year, then you should see a doctor about the situation. Something in the process is a little off so it's best that you try to get some professional help for it. I don't want to speculate on it is as it's a matter sometimes of technique or procedure. In any case, we're all rooting for you so please keep us posted on your quest to get pregnant. Thanks!

Hi there, My wife had the same problem we tried and tried i even had tests and i was fine.We were so desperate it effected us badly.
A good friend of ours then told us about this plan she had been using and it worked wonderfully for her.So we looked it up and was very impressed
at what we saw and decided to give it a go.
Well it worked she stuck to the plan and in under four months bingo the positve result we were looking for.
Source(s):
Here is the guide that made us succeed to having a lovely baby boy
i really hope it can be of help too
FertillityFormulaPlus.com