Hello. I am a woman who is 31 years old and I have been trying to conceive with my husband for six months now. I thought that in this time I will be pregnant already! I just know something is wrong, and I am scared. What if I can't get pregnant? We really want a kid and I would be very sad if it turned out that we can't.

Don't lose your hope. I couldn't get a baby for a first year. You don't have to go to the doctor if you don't want to. There is a lot of natural products that can help you. You can always try with acupuncture. It helps too. It helped me. But the bottom line is not to lose hope, because, if you really try hard enough, I am sure you will make it.

Shes right dont give up hope, you will become pregnant when the time is right....For some it can only take a month and for others it can take a year or so....You can use ovulation prediction kits, you can buy these at any drugstore or walmart, and they can help you determine when you are about to and have ovulated, just make sure you have intercourse at least every other day until you find out when you ovulate, this is just to make sure that sperm is in the cervix and are waiting for your egg to be released...Sperm can live inside a womens body anywhere from 3 to 7 days at the latest, Also I was reading some information the other day that they older you are the more likly it is to concieve twins or more due to the fact that older womens body goes into overdrive producing more eggs before menapause, hince rasing the chacne for multiples...Wish you the very best!!!

You can also start taking prenatal vitamins before you become pregnant, this will help you with concieving as well, and also prevent birth defects such as spina bifida, folic acid can help some become pregnant as well..Sorry forgot to add this in my last post!!!

Hey i have been trying to conceive for two years and nothing has happend. I have been with him for three years idk whats wrong. The doctor says when i get my pap every three months that i look like i am able to have kids. But idk what's wrong with my body. He seems fine maybe it's him?

hello, im very scared i cant get pregnate. its the one thing i want most is to have kids. i've taken the morning after pill twice in my life and ive been one the birth control pill for a year and a half i was always missing my pill and still never fell pregnate. ive stopped taking my pill all together its been nearly 2 monthsa and im still getting my period when i'm meant to and still not pregnate. i'm so scared:(

[i want to know what kinds of pills can i take to get pragnet ive been trying for 4 years and still havent been able to make a baby wondering what's wrong i need some answers please

Hey girls. I have a question, that I really need to be answered. I cannot get pregnant for nothing.. Ive never taken any type of birth control, I don't drink, or anything like that. We also do not use condoms ever, and I know this is probably disgusting for readers out there but I have even tried leaving the sperm in, and still nothing..and I always just start my period. We've been together for 3 years, and we've been trying for 2  years.. can someone please give me some advice on what I should do? I know I'm ready for this, and I will be DEVASTATED if I can't have children with the love of my life :( help?