Hey I just wanta say that to all u younger girls. That are like 12 13 14 etc.. that are having sex with guys u barely even no u really need to be careful or just stop because last year wen I was 16 I got raped by this Guy and my supposedly "best friend" set me up to get raped bcuz she was really jealous of me so she had some Guy rape me really bad and his friends were holding me down and she was just there laughing and smiling looking so evil and care less I was so hurt I didn't no wat to do I just wanted to die I felt so discussed I felt nobody was gonna look at me the same anymore if I told them wat happened to me so I kept it to myself for a year. Then I got a bf that I really trusted myself with a lot and he loves me soo much he never Lets anything hurt me anymore he protects me and takes care of me soo good I thank God for him every day he's the one who gave me the courage to tell my parents what had happened to me I love my boyfriend soo much will all my heart when we have sex he makes it so comfortable for me and he shows me and tells me how beautiful iam and how much I'm worth and everything ((((: I just wanta share my story and let u girls no u shouldn't always trust people who u think are ur bestfriends becuz they will hurt u bad and I thank God every nite and day that iam alive and they didn't try to kill me or hurt me worst I've been strong and keeping my head up and I dnt let the past bother me cuz it will not and noone will ever bring me down.

I'm 14 and I'm not having sex with anyone at all. I'm extremely guilty if I masturbate. I just wanted to say that I'm very happy for you, and the fact that you found someone that will help you and protect you. I feel terribly bad about the incident but it's a blessing that you made it out alive. You're an inspiration

Aww thank you soo much I appreciate it and u shouldn't feel guilty to masturbate cuz I do it to its normal every Guy and women does it just have fun with it and relax try thinking bout stuff that will make u turned on and start rubbing on your clit slow and then go harder you will get a orgasm

I tried not feeling guilty after I read that it's okay, and I'm religious. So I tried to tell mysel that I'm not a sinner for doing this. I realized that I'm not bad or anything, but the guilt was just to much for me so I used the only vibrating tool or whatever I had away, and the trucks ame to pick up the trash already. But it's okay:) I'm happy. I don't like feeling guilty, even if I shouldn't. So I'm done now. There's this guy I really like and when I saw him at our sports practice, I didn't feel like masturbating at all because I felt so happy and pleasures around him. But the thing is, it wasn't a lust or sexual feeling. It was just happiness:) and we're friends but the season starts again September 4th:) I'm really excited to see him:) my friends said he totally likes me, but I don't know. I really hope so. We laugh and smile a lot together, and that's all I really love:) and I can talk to him, because he knows when I'm not happy. I don't mope around or anything though. I just really like him. And I'm not a stalker or anything, but his mom starte talking to me at this team match and I was like, "Oh yeah I am Maya:)" and she really likes me. But I dot want to be a weirdo and be like HIS MOM LOVES ME. I don't know...I just really like him:)

Aww yea that's soo cute I no how u feel(: wen u see the Guy u love u get the greatest feeling in the world its the best just act ur self (: I hope everything goes well with u guys(:

Aww:) thanks:) I hope everything goes well too!:) it has so far:) haha!:) and I also hope you continue to have an amazing relationship with your boyfriend too:)

Aww (: no problem and thank you (: and if u ever need someone to talk to I'm here(:

Kay:) thanks!:) I'll definitely do that:)

No problem any time (:

You are a very strong and brave girl. Your parents should be proud. I was terrified while reading and cried too. But now your a changed person and a much stronger one, and thats what all matters. I'm 13 and will be a virgin until i get married. But dont you think its too early for you to have *** with him?

What did your parents do when you told them?

In most states it's the law that you have to report it to the police if you know about a minor being sexually abused. Even a priest can go to prison for not reporting it when he hears about it in confesson and one did recently.

More importantly, you may think you're OK with it now but it will come back to bite you in the future if you don't get some counseling to resolve your own feelings.

To courtney StewardsLand: thank you and no bcuz its been a year but also I felt comfortable and safe with him and.new he was inlove with me and he wouldnt hurt me I felt really safe and I new he was the one and parents love him soo much we've been thru alot together and I no he's the one for me hes the one I'm going to marry and be together forever he's the love of my life(:

To njoyn life: first of all I no u think different but in my family were the type were we deal with it our own ways and we don't snitch or were not cop callers Idk our ways are different from yours I was raised on the streets and if anything bad happens I tell my O.G. or my brothers Idk its different and its never gonna bite me in the future trust me I dnt need counseling I handle my problems my own ways thanks tho(:

I'm really happy for you and always praying for you both. Stay happy forever girl you rock. Im sure hes an angel. And even i want an invitation for your wedding hehehe. I'm always there for ya. even you dont know me lol. Love

Aww thank you and haha no problem I won't forget about Chu(: