hey there. i have been suffering when i drink alcohol from not being able to pee!! i was out lastnight and when i left my house i had a pee at 8:20pm and never pee'd again until 1:30am!! i very nearly ended up in hospital, so i went this morning and i had a blood test done it came back clear as well as my urine test came back clear!! i had the runs and very bad pain in my bladder and this happens often although this was the worst i have ever experienced, i have difficulty peeing all the time, i have been to my doctor and the urologist and they cant find anything wrong, im goin to go to a yan de fries clinic for allergies to see if it helps as im still in pain from this and im not dealing with it any longer, im a male and im only 25 years old and i have had this problem on and off since i was 20, i cut out wine and beer and bread and it helped for a good while, i also get thrush on the back of my penis when i have the retention i have no sex drive and tired all the time and not sleeping properly also have depression and bad anxiety sweating then get kidney infections galore!! i cant cope anymore im at my wits end!!!!!! my doctor is just useless ( dr do f@*k all) if anyone can help please send me a message thanks! i think it may be gluton/yeast/wheat problem.

I had the same problem at your age and had to cut off drinking. I was a heavy drinker in my 20's and I attribute these symptoms to that. What helps I find thus far is taking pine pollen. It strengthens your endocrine systems which is directly related to your reproductive system. It helps pass fluids. Good luck.