I have a problem with this weird tingling after i pee and having to pee a lot more often then im used to,it started a few days ago after my vagina started smelling like copper and I was told to drink more water and that it would clear up.but I've drank so much water I'm peeing near clear and it still tingles,but the smell is gone.I was told that it was sugar that was making it tingle after i pee so I stopped drinking anything with sugar in it and it helps for a few hours,but this problem wakes me up in the middle of the night as well and I've been losing sleep because of it.its driving me crazy. why is this happening and how do i fix it?

You may have a urinary tract infection. I suggest you to go urgent care ASAP. They can get you tested and treated immediately. Do so as soon as possible to make sure that the infection doesn't reach your kidneys.

I have a few questions for you before I go any farther. 1. How old are you hun? 2. Do you have unprotected sex? And if you do how often? 3. Does it burn when you pee or just tingle? 4. Is the tingling in your stomach or in your vaginal area? If you can answer these for me I can help you better!!!!! I hope to hear from you soon!!!! ;-) :-D

Hi ,
I wanted to ask a question as well . I am also having that tingles when i pee feeling . Mine seems to feel tingly during and after . It started a few days ago. It dosent hurt or bother me too much , just worries me a little. I wanted to know if this was anything to worry about ?

41, yes with one man and three time a week, just tingles, in the vaginal area,