ok im 16 nd 2 mounts ago i recently started havein sex. my bf is very big n it hurts sometines after really rough sex 1 day i started to have blader issues i cant hold my pee any more. i just want to know if its the size if him that damaged me or do i have an infection.

You more than likely have, or had a UTI-Urinary Tract Infection. I'm 20 and I used to have the same problem, being sexually active causes them more often unfortunatly, but the doctor will give u some medcine to take and you'll be good. :)

Unfortunately you will have to see your doctor about this matter. It is most likely that you have urinary tract infection and you can get rid of this with antibiotics. Of course you can’t buy them without prescription so you will have to get one from your doctor. The symptoms will be gone in a few days after you start to drink antibiotics but you will need to drink the entire course.

Also you should avoid having sex during the therapy because it will be very unpleasant for you and since you are so sensitive you could even get another infection so explain this to your boyfriend.

Also if sex with him is so painful you should talk to him about that and avoid rough sex.