It tingles when I pee and it feels like clitoral stimulation and I have to pee frequently please help. I have had this occur a few times in my life. It lasts for a few days then goes away. I have benn tested for std and am not on bcp's. , and am not pregnant.

I have this also can someone please help?!?!!

did you find any relief for this problem? I'm having the same thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah I've just recently started doing the SAME thing!

Guest wrote:

Guest wrote:

Tell your doctor to test you for Interstitial Cystitis.

This happens to me too. Even to the extent of urinating myself during one of the painful surges :-(
I talked to my doctor who suggested that it was bacteria building up in the urinary tract because the muscles down there are stronger than usual. Since the muscles are so tight, when i urinate, they actually dont open completely allowing bacteria to build because it is not all washed away. This usually happens to me after sex or a period of time where ive been having frequent sex (all with the same partner, so i know it's not just a problem of dirty strangers). I started taking cranberry pills with vitamin c to fight off any infection before it even happens, so far Ive been successful. My doctor also gave me antibiotics to take after sex, but I havent tried that yet because I'm afraid it will affect my birth control.

I am being treated for a UTI and hoping this sensation of over-stimulation when I urinate will subside. It even woke me up the other night. I tried masturbating, but was still up another half an hour. Last night, I slapped an ice pack on it, and that seemed to help. Cranberry juice seemed to help, but it seems to get worse after taking the cranberry concentrated pill. This is so distracting. It didn't start right after, and we have used it plenty of times before, so I am not positive it is the cause, but I did recently have my dh apply KY warming gel when I was a bit dry right after my period. The ice pack reduced the sensation enough to want to have sex, so dh was happy about that this morning! I will be applying an icepack again here shortly since it has been building up again this evening. UGH!!

It's weird because I'm having the same problem and my urine smells like latex

I get this sometimes when I've been wearing underwear/pants/pjs that are not cotton.  Wearing only cotton (no panty liners or pads) helps it go away in a day or so.  I tend to have irritable skin, so warm/unbreathable clothing can be a problem.  I thought fleece would be fine, but it can also be a problem.  My daughter (3 yrs old) gets this too, when I put her in pants that are lined/rain-resistent/nylon for a whole day she is uncomfortable.  Snow pants are fine, since it is only for a couple of hours.  Putting her in cotton will clear it up overnight usually.  This only works if you catch it early... otherwise you will get a bacterial infection.

Also, as for antibiotics after sex - that is a bit extreme - try going pee within 30-60 mis after sex, that usually avoids the problem.

Thank you

Omg this has been happening to me for the past 3 days now. Its soo uncomfortable and I think it's getting worse. I'm even scared to go pee cause the sensation is unbearable!! And idk what to do =/ Please help!!!

You haven't said which post you are referring to. So what has been happening exactly? It could be a UTI if it is just discomfort. If it is clitoral sensation, it could be irritation to the pudendal nerve, which has three branches: to the clitoris, to the perineum, and to the anus.

I was referring to the original post. When I pee it feels like clitoral stimulation. Its been happening for the past 5 days now, with Monday being the day I lost my virginity. There is also blood (very light in color) that comes out too but not every time I go to the bathroom. If I were to try to put a number on it I'd say there's blood 3 out of the 5 Times I go to the bathroom. I feel so scared and confused. =(

It sounds like a UTI; maybe cystitis. But first check that the blood is actually coming out of your urethra and not your vagina.

As you have just had sex for the first time, it may be that there is still some residual bleeding from your hymen which is picked up in your urine. Have you had sex since Monday? You haven't said much about what happened and the circumstances. However, cystitis is common with first-time sex, and would not be something to be scared about.

Nevertheless, you should see your doctor, who would probably prescribe antibiotics. Meanwhile, drink plenty of water. It could also possibly be an STI, so it is important to have a check up.

As I indicated in my previous post, the clitoral stimulation could be because of irritation to the pudendal nerve. Maybe this was caused by your sexual activity - especially if there were significantly more activity on Monday than previously.

How old are you, and where do you live?

I hope this helps a bit more. If you want to talk privately, you will have to register first.

Thank you so much for your help. I'm currently waiting on my registration email so we can private message. Also I'm 18 and I live in Maryland