I would like to lose weigh because I am obese. I want to know more about carbohydrates. Are they good for you and do I have to eliminate them in my diet in order to lose weight? Can I get more information about carbohydrate diets? Thanks

If you have trouble with your weight, firs thing you need to do is to change your eating habits from the root. You need to stop eating the thing you have been so far because they are obviously making you put on weight. Also, the one thing that most people don’t understand is that exercising is the best way to lose weight. Carbohydrates are a type of food that provides a source of energy for the body and there are two types: simple and complex carbohydrates. They have the job of providing all the cells in the body with the energy they need and when they are consumed, the body turns them into glucose. An insufficient supply of carbohydrates can cause fatigue, muscle cramps and poor mental function. A low-carb diet might seem healthy, but if taken to the extreme, can be very dangerous. It's important to keep in mind that low-carb doesn't mean no-carb at all. Most low-carbohydrate diets do not attempt to limit the intake of proteins, fats, or total calories. Before going on diet, please contact your doctor.