I'm 13, 5ft 3 and weigh just under 8st. But I have fat legs and my stimach is skightly chubby, please help me find a diet tgat means my mum won't find out as she'll be worried about me. I don't want to stop eating things but I do want to lose atleast a stone. Thanks xxx

There are  few options I could recommend. Have you ever looked into the paleo diet. It just mean cutting out simple and starchy carbohydrates and replacing them with healthy fats as a source of energy. I was 220lbs and got down to 190lbs quite easily using this method, and I could still eat as much food (under paleo rules) that I wanted. If you need any help I can recommend some really great books on the subject, just let me know.

We've all heard the dangerous news regarding diets: The weight always comes back. "Typically, when people start a plan, it works as long as they are ready to follow it,"
A low-carb diet limits carbohydrates — like grains, starchy vegetables and fruit — and emphasizes dietary macromolecule and fat. many sorts of low-carb diets exist, every with varied restrictions on the kinds and amounts of carbohydrates you'll eat.