Hi, I need advice from someone with experience! I read in a magazine about 5 Day Miracle Diet. I want to know whether this helps or what? They guarantee success! Is that true?

Hello there,
Well off course they guarantee success- you actually loose some lbs, but just for a few days- it all comes back. This is so called water loss scheme. This sorts of diets and 5 Day Miracle Diet is one of them show no success on a long run.
5 Day Miracle Diet contains 4 meals (breakfast, snack, lunch and dinner) and requires thirty minutes of walking or stretching after eating. Do that every time after you eat and I am sure you will look like a model. For breakfast you are about to eat as wheat toast or egg whites, for snack apples or sth like that (fruits that are hard to chew). You must eat lunch before 1 p.m. You must not eat carbs, just vegetables and proteins. The same is for dinner (not after 8 p.m.)- no carbs, just proteins and vegetables! Do you like it :-) ? there is one good side to this 5 Day Miracle Diet- exercising!
My suggestion is try some other diet!

I need help all of my freinds are skinny and they want a pool party 2 weeks into summer! i need help finding a way to lose weight fast so i don't look like a beached whale! plz help

hello everybody,
I have been very successful in losing my weight within one month of time period.It was amazing.My weight was reduced from 250 pounds to 170 pounds.
Initially i worked hard to reduce my weight but of no use after i took suggestion from doctor about lose weight according to the blood type i have visited a site which helped me alot.
I suggest you to go for that and reduce your weight easily.

losingweighteasily.com

good luck

Hey Criddle,

I've looked into this diet in the past and strangely enough, it has a few decent suggestions and tips.

However, as minicucci said, most of the weight loss will be water which will inevitibly return. It's not a healthy approach to weight loss and I recommend you avoid it and other similar fads.

If you want guaranteed success, you have to change your lifestyle so that you avoid the habits that make us fat in the first place.

Hope that helps.

Warmest,

Joseph

OK, look. First of all, looking skinny is not sexy. Looking CONFIDENT is sexy, and ok sure, if that means losing a bit of weight, then great. But please keep a healthy frame of mind in all this.

It all comes down to balance - fad crash diets will make you ill, irritable, and you'll look unwell and gaunt! Then when you finish the diet (say, post pool-party) it will all come back and you'll feel worse than before.

If you DO have a goal, like the pool party, a good balanced healthy way to lose the weight is to try this eating plan:
Eat high-fibre or low-GI food for breakfast (say, porridge), soup and salad for lunch and then veges and proteins for dinner (before 8pm).
Cut out the carbs, esp white ones, but be sure to eat a LOT of vegetables.(Snack on veges, bean salads, fruit, fat-free jello)....

Then make sure you exercise!! It would be great if we could lose weight by not exercising... but the only way to do that is by starving ourselves, which is not only stupid, but makes you sick - and LOOK sick. Don't abuse your body that way.

If you follow the eating plan above, and every day exercise (run, or do stretches, free weights, etc)... you'll look and feel much better.
Get a spray tan too, if that helps your confidence in a bikini - after all looking tanned and toned is MUCH greater than looking skinny.

And then go and have fun m'dear!! :-)

:-D

I used the diet for only 8 months. My wife and I read the book before we started and amidietly made minor changes due to our lifestyle ( we still used milk and more pasta). However, we lost the weight and kept if off. She reminds us that the idea is a life change and not a diet. It took two months to see results but then we lost about 2 pounds a week and were doing great. I also felt much better and did have more energy. We also had a regular exercise program and it worked. So, a miracle, no, but she tells you in the book that it isn't a miracle. I sure felt good while I followed the plan.

Any weight loss programmes or diet plans, including low-carb plans like the induction phase of the Atkins Diet will result in water loss during the first week or two.

However, one of the real beauties of following a low carbohydrate eating plan is that most of the weight loss than extends beyond the initial induction phase of the diet is really from a drop in fat pounds.

How can this be?

When you follow a controlled carbohydrate eating plan like Atkins or the South Beach Diet, your body soon switches from burning carbohydrates (which the diet deprives the body of) to burning fat for energy. In other words, the majority of the weight loss that occurs beyond the initial induction phase is really loss of fat that has been stored in your body.

Hey dear,
All short diets help. But for a short time:(( after you can get even more than you had before. Do it slowly - and that is your SUCCESS. Don't be in a hurry.

I recommend you this book. Helped me a lot.
Wish you good luck.