I am doing some research about the best diet foods, before I start trying to lose weight. If I can have your thoughts on that, that would be wonderful. If you have recently lost weight, how did you achieve this? What foods were your staples during your dieting period, and which foods do you think make you lose weight quickly? Can't wait to hear from you!

Hi, I think that low carb diets are the most popular diets right now, and probably because they have an excellent track record. I have used low carb diets before because they work, plain and simple. I do think that dieting is one of the most subjective topics you'll come across though! What works for one person, does not necessarily work for another. It is a matter of trial and error, I think! Good luck you on weight loss journey!

I think the main point of dieting is that you eat less. But please do it in a responsible way. Try not to lose too much in one go, but let the weight go down gradually over the months, by consuming fewer calories than you burn. I think we all know which foods are healthy and which ones are not. If you are obese due to bad eating habits, changing your meals into healthy ones will do the trick for you. And no nibbling in between either.

Well cutting out processed foods and all soda is essential.

Add Gogi berries to your list. The spice Turmeric is good for your weight, health and more.
Certainly protein helps with weight loss and building muscles.

Be Healthy,
Renee'