Hey,
Did anyone heard of this Carb Cutter pills. Do they work?
All replies are welcome!

Hello there,
Carb cutter are pills (also known under different names, such as carb away, carb blocker, etc). Carb cutter are diet pills and producers claim that you can lose weight without changing your diet. Carb cutter pills work by inhibiting the metabolism of carbohydrates into stored fat. But there are no medical studies that suggest, that carb cutter pills and the way they work, actually is success. I am not sure about those products, I think they are fake and a waste of money, maybe are just short- time success.
Carb cutter pills include ingredient. Carbohydrates are supposed to be broken down and reversed to fat, but this extract causes the carbs to excrete from the body before they can enter the bloodstream. It’s an extract from the northern white kidney bean, which interferes with enzyme in the body called alpha-amylase that breaks down carbohydrates into glucose. On the long run The FDA doesn’t know the consequences of carb blockers (also carb cutter), that’s why their consumption is a personal risk. Maybe they work on the short- run, but immediately you stop taking them, you shall gain it all back, maybe even more. And there are even some health risks involved- I wouldn’t take it.
Hope I helped you decide :-)