I want finally to hear the truth about losing weight, being healthy, and feeling younger. I know many diet prescriptions, pills and programs offer us this, but I doubt. I cannot believe this might work as well as they claim, because otherwise there would be no fat people. That is why I want to hear more about so good Schwarzbein Principle. Could it help us anything or is just one more products that are commercial as every other.

Dr. Schwarzbein concludes that low-fat diets cause heart attacks, and eating fat make you lose body fat. That is why it is important to eat high-cholesterol foods every day to keep your health. According to Schwarzbein, the high-carbohydrate, low fat, moderate-protein diet that most dieticians and disease-prevention organizations recommend is the culprit that turns people into diabetics. This also makes them age faster and get degenerative diseases, and keeps them fat and unhealthy. She supports her theory with case studies of people who were sick and miserable on high-carbohydrates, and low-fat diets. Schwarzbein recommends avoiding manufactured carbohydrates, which means processed carbohydrates s in favor of those you could pick. She instructs patients to eat as much good fat as their body needs, but those are eggs, avocados, flaxseed oil, butter, mayonnaise, and olive oil. Schwarzbein Principle is to avoid bad fats as she calls them, and keep yourself health. You can eat as many eggs a day as you want on this plan, plus meat, saturated fat, cream, and vegetables. The book of Schwarzbein Principle includes a four-week meal plan and about 15 recipes.