Hi, I am a man who has been using catheters for over 20 years. I started out using 16 fr catheters however over the years my uretha has stretched out so I simply started using next bigger size catheter now using 40fr which now fits very loose and leaks . I have search the Internet no one seems to make anything larger anyone have any suggestions . Thanks!

That's an extremely large catheter size. Have you ever considered using Foley type catheter with expanding balloon?

Yes they give me bladder spasms so I can’t use them

Have have you used any type of a device to measure how large your uretha is at this point? You stated catheter fits very loosely. Over 20 years I'm sure it could be stretched quite a bit .

Yes last time I was at my urologist. He attempted to use urethraguge gauge however I was much larger than it could read. He ordered a set of sounds for me which I received last week. Knowing that the catheter is loose at approximately 13 mm I decided to start with 15 mm to see if it would fit. Surprisingly it went in very easy and loose. So I skipped two largest one in the set which was 21/22 mm and it fit with very little resistance .

That's huge I don't think you're going to find a catheter in that type of size ! Plus you said The 22 mm sound went in easily meaning it's probably bigger than 22 mm !

I agree I figure it’s probably in the 28 to 30mm Vicinity

I don't know what to say to that other than thats gigantic! I think you definitely need to see your urologist