Hi. I'm 37 year old male and I would like to discuss some problems wit people who know something about this.
About three months ago I first started to experience some visual disturbances. I started to get blurry vision and some blind spots.
I don’t know what could cause this because I have never had any problems with my eyes. I don’t even wear glasses.
A good friend has told me that this could be caused with high blood pressure but when I don’t suffer from it, so I really don’t know where the problem is. I haven’t seen any doctor over this and I would like to hear more about possible reasons of my visual disturbances.

First of all, your friend has told you good- this could be caused by high blood pressure but this isn’t the only possible cause.
There are several possible causes such as some of many eye diseases, aging, eye injury, brain tumor, migraine headaches, temporal arteritis or a condition like diabetes that affects many organs in your body including eyes. Even the use of some drugs such as antihistamines, anticholinergics, digitalis derivatives and some high blood pressure pills could cause these visual disturbances.
Visual disturbances can manifest in many ways- blurriness, blind spots, halos, dimness of vision etc. The main thing you should know is that you must contact your ophthalmologist imidiately because, whatever the cause, vision changes should never be ignored.

about 2 weeks ago i started to suffer from tonselitis so i went to the doctors and he gave me penecillin now thats helped my throat and all but now they make me nervous and dizzy could this be me or the penicillin