i got tested for celiac last weekend and am still awaiting the results. however, i got some other tests back in the mean time. my thyroid is okay (suspecting hyperthyroidism i think because i am very thin) and nothing up with my liver panel. my vitamin d/25 hydroxy value came back as 22. could this possibly be a sign of malabsorption? if anyone has celiac, what were some of your values? please let me know, i really appreciate it!

I am sorry to hear that you may possibly be suffering from celiac disease. The number you've reported does seem to indicate malabsorption, but until you actually get the results of your celiac test, it is hard to say for certain what you are actually suffering from. I suspect it may be, but I do not want to say for certain. I hope that this is a little helpful.

Please let us know how things turn out.

now i'm even more confused...i just got my test results back today. they are all negative; yet i am still having the same symptoms that i had when i went to see my doctor. what else could be causing me so much discomfort??!! while i'm not saying i wanted to be positive, i just thought i had a good chance of being positive. at least if i was i would know how to take charge of it. anybody have any other ideas? i just want to start feeling better already..and losing hope now...