Hi, folks. My son at first had some weird diarrheas. He constantly suffered from abdominal discomfort. However, it seems he has been suffering from celiac disease. I don’t know much about this. What is the life expectancy of this form of disease? I would appreciate if someone answered my post. Bye!

Hello there,

Well it all depends when this condition was diagnosed. As with all other conditions the same thing is with Celiac. If it is diagnosed early it is possible to expect normal life but you need to follow strict dietary regime and you can be sure that life expectancy for person with this condition is absolutely normal.

Also, there is the other side of this story. If this condition is diagnosed later in life there is possibility that there is some damage to intestine and this can lead to cancer and some other pretty severe conditions.

I hope that this was helpful to you. I also hope that you are just curious about this matter and that no one in your family is suffering from Celiac.