Can you help me with my problem? Actually it is my teenage daughter problem, but I just can’t stop thinking about it. After almost two weeks of blood test and examinations, she has been diagnosed with celiac disease and form that moment on, her life changed for good. Is it possible that she will not be able to eat everything that other kids can? Can people with celiac disease eat pizza, for example?

No, no, no. No pizza, at least not those with gluten in it. Celiac disease is a serious condition, but it can be controlled and that is the tricky part. Gluten is found in the most of today’s food and therefore she will have to be very cautious about what she is eating. She can eat pizza, but gluten – free pizza and that can be found. As far as I know, since January 2006, food labels got to have food allergens mentioned (wheat for example).