I’m currently in remission after I was diagnosed and treated for ovarian cancer (surgery and 6 rounds of chemotherapy) and of course, now I’m trying my best now to recover as much as I can. While reading online, I came across the info about Cellect Budwig protocol, usually recommended for late stage or terminal cancer patients, but from the basic info it seems like it also might be useful for boosting immune system after what our bodies go through after chemotherapy or radiation.

However, the exact guides on this protocol cost about $300, so I’m wondering if anyone who tried Cellect Budwig protocol could share your experience on how effective it is?

I'm more familiar with dr. Budwig diet, which basically consists of eating flax seed oil/ cottage cheese mixture, while avoiding sugar, all meat, all animal and saturated fats. The flax seed/ cottage cheese mixture is rich in unsaturated omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids which, according to her, play a vital role in re-energizing all damaged body cells. The same protocol is recommended for various other conditions other than cancer, and there are a lot of success stories online - but there are also the ones where late stage cancer patients on this protocol died, regardless on how religiously they followed it.