My husband was diagnosed with stage IV lung cancer and since we've been fighting the disease with everything conventional medicine has to offer, from surgery, to radiation and chemotherapy, only to see the disease progress for worse, we’re thinking about trying the Cellect Budwig protocol.

It generally doesn’t seem to be harmful, since it’s designed to boost immune system and provide easily digestible nutrients, but it would be helpful for us to hear experiences from other people who also tried Cellect Budwig protocol.

is your husband still on any treatment, like Tarceva or similar oral chemotherapy? If he is, he shouldn't stop it due to any alternative treatment - I'm sorry I can't find the link to one woman's experience, but her mother did just that in order to try to fight late stage cancer with Cellect Budwig protocol and unfortunately, she died within two months.

There is nothing in the original Budwig diet that would advise anyone to forego conventional cancer treatment, it's meant to be more of a supplement that should help body rebuild immune system as much as possible.

Actually you are wrong here. Dr Budwig opposed chemo and other cancer treatments. Her BUdwig protocol was a stand alone complete treatment for cancer.