My dad is fighting stage IV lung cancer and even his oncologist pretty much openly told us there’s nothing new left to try and that we should prepare for the end, and I know chances for surviving stage IV are almost zero, but it’s too hard to just give up all hope.

I’ve been researching online and found the site that describes an alternative treatment for late-stage cancers called Cellect Budwig protocol. It seems fairly reasonable since it involves boosting the immune system and helping the body to fight the cancer by itself, however, they too ask for money for detailed guides and that makes me wonder is this all just another filthy hoax?

I'm sorry to hear your dad is so sick. I've been looking into the same protocol for my mom and I wouldn't say it's a hoax in a sense that they give you some bogus 'therapy' that has no chance of improving anyone's health, let alone cancer patient's, but at the same time I won't give them money.

Cellect is some powdered vitamins & minerals mixture, while Budwig diet is something that is known for 50+ years, since that was something a German oncologist dr. Budwig found provides best nutrition at the least cost for people in post-was Germany (it's just a cottage cheese mixed with flaxseed oil). That's something that you can make on your own, without paying any money, but what I'm wondering myself is it really worth to take away at least some pleasure my mom has left in food from her on a slim chance she'll get few more days of suffering (she has small cell carcinoma, final stages).