I am quite worried about the position of my cervix. I have recently statred to examine my own cervix only to discover it lies at an angle. It distinctly feels as though it lies to the left of my vagina. Is this normal? or should it lie centrally? My husband and I would like to try for baby in the next few months.

Hi my Dr. could not find my cervix during my pap test last week. He thought I had it removed, which I have not. He found it, but it was in the wronge place all together. it was up very high. He said he has heard of this but has never seen it before. What do I need to know. Went for a M.R.I. last may due to stomach pain, nothing was found Tks

Hi ,

I had exactly the same thing happen to me when I went for a cervical smear test , the nurse asked me where have I hid it . I then had to position myself in an embarrassing posture so she could view it properly.