I’ve got some question about HPV. My last Pap smear showed I’m HPV positive so I’d like to get some info about HPV- about HPV symptoms for I feel great and before and after being diagnosed and what HPV may cause? Thanks.

HPV is genital disease that is sexually transmitted and is caused by human papillomavirus which is actually a common name for a large group of viruses. And no condom helps here for the infection may spread over the skin even under a condom in both woman and man. I was also infected with HPV without knowing it and this has caused my mild Pap-test at one moment. I’m HPV negative now but wasn’t having any special treatment for my HPV has gone by itself. But it’s not always the case, in most other cases there’s need for medications which has to be applied or even for specific treatment. So in most cases there’re no symptoms you may be infected for long time even without knowing it. HPV is sexually transmitted so it is very important to have monogamous secure relationship. HPV may cause abnormal or mild Pap-test which is related to the changes around genital skin such as warts and precancerous changes in the cervix. In very rare cases HPV may cause cervical case but it doesn’t have to come to that point for nowdays there’re variable procedures that treat precancerous changes in which manner they reduce significantly the chances of getting cervical cancer at all.

hi i also tested hpv positive, you may not even get any symptoms

when i first found out i had it i was completely scared i didnt know much about it and i was too embarassed to ask for information from the doctor. as i did reading and month and months passed i realized its not so big of a deal. i always think it could be worse. just go for your annual pap smear.