So I had a huge stye in my left eye for 2 months, it didn't go away so i had to do surgery to get rid of it.My lid was very inflamed because the infection was really bad, i used the prescribed drops and ointments before and after the surgery but the problem is after all this time my eye doesn't look normal. It is a lot better than before the surgery but it is still swollen and red and still have a little bump not in the same place. I saw my doctor 2 weeks ago because I was afraid I was getting another stye and she told me the cartilage of the lid is still inflamed because my infection was really bad and the bump is not a chalazia. I don't know what to do anymore, is this normal? If any doctor or someone that went through a similar situation could give me and advice it would be great! I have problems with chalazion in both eyes, but i wash them twice a day and use systane balance.

I have had about six of them, on both my upper and lower eyelids. I've had 2 of them removed twice surgically, and I have had more than one bump seem to form on a lid at one time. Not a fan of the surgical removal. After not having any real luck with warm compresses or ointments that did nothing for me, I found something that has actually helped me. I haven't had another since. First, buy yourself some African Black Soap. You can find this in the stores or on amazon. If you can find raw African Black Soap, that would be best. This soap is best suited to address any skins problems that you have...oily skin, acne, scars, etc. I use this everyday and havent had another one since. And it has been about almost 2 years.  I stumbled across a better ointment by trial and error for my chalazian at the time I had them. I used Abreva...yes Abreva, the fever blister ointment. Why? Well Abreva boasts the ability to heal a blister faster and bring it to a head. Which is what you would want a chalazian to do. Dab or carefully rub a little on your upper or lower eyelid making sure not to get any in your eye. It also has numbing properties, so it works well in killing the pain. I've had success with this technique as well. Using this has  caused the chalazian to form a head in a day or two and eventually drain or burst on its own. 

sounds like my problem, ive had it for 5 months now. But no offence, it may have given you a placebo effect. i dont think i or anyone who has a similiar problem should do that because it might not work for everyone.