This forum is open to anyone with past experince..

About 4 days ago I woke up with a VERY swollen eye, it was sore and red and puffy. I have had a stye before but when I had my stye I seen the white "pimple like" bump on my actual eyelid, now this time I feel that the bump or whatever it may be is actually IN my eye, Like on the inside of the eyelid. It's sore, itchy, and irritating. When I had my previous stye the doctor prescribed me medicine so i've been applying that onto the upper eyelid hoping it will help, the antibiotic is actually called tobrex. I've read up online about styes and chalazions & it seems like I have a chalazion, i'm not sure. If anyone has experienced this or anything that could help ease the pain, PLEASE write back. all comments are welcomed =) thanks a bunch !

Start using eye compresses for the next week and see if that helps. Lay a warm wash cloth over the eyes for five minutes. Then use baby shampoo to gently wash the OUTSIDE of the eyelids (almost like removing eye make up) and then rinse with warm water. Do that at least twice a day. If it's not better in a week see you're optometrist or opthalmologist for removal.

hello, i have this bump on my eye for more than 5 months now. i have decided i am not going to call it sty since all of the treatments prescribed to confront it have unfortunately let me down. heres what i did.

1. saw a doctor who gave me a few pills and told me to use hot compresses.. did not work. it got bigger through the following month

2. i saw an eyespecialist 4 times after which he decided to give me an eye excision. it was a relief to see fluid emptying from it but it started deteriorating just before i could sigh.

3. i have been seeing the same doctor after it. today he was clueless of what to do next. i am due to see another doctor in 2 weeks. until then, i have to live with an extra ball in my eye-field.

warning. DO NOT NEGLECT A STY in its early stages. it doesn't visit, it lives.