Ok, so my boyfriend and I had protected sex 10 days ago. We used a spermicidal condom. It never broke. The reservoir was filled to a bubble and nothing was leaking so we know it didn't break. Also he pulled out before he ejaculated or just as he was beginning to. I have all my period symptoms (sore breasts, breakouts, cravings, increased appetite, mood swings, and increase of bleary watery discharge) my period should be coming in about 3 days (I'm still irregular). Any chance of pregnancy and are my symptoms really period symptoms or could they be pregnancy symptoms?

Please advise i had unprotected sex with a lady older than me 42 to be exact . We had relations 5 days before she was due to have her period . She did get her period on time but the period only lasted 1.5 days is a possible that she still might be pregnant . I am very stressed out not sure if the lenght of the period is due to her age , sress or the possibility that she might be pregnant please if anyone has some answers please advise . Thank you !!