Hi, Im 14 and a few nights ago i lost my virginity, i have been fingered before this and i didnt bleed? i didnt bleed when i lost my virginity either, but i do recall falling on my bike when i was 8-9years old and i had blood down below an went to the docs about it, did my hymen break then? but anyways on friday, i had sex with a guy and we didnt use any protection, he didnt cum i no that for sure, but i dont no about precum, there were three attempts before we had sex properly, the first time he didnt get it in at all, the second he did for about 2 minutes but had to stop because the pain for me, and the third time he did for abit, we had to keep moving around but we had sex for about 8-10mins, he was hard i no that, and i could feel some wetness but im not sure if that was me or his precum, does a guy only precum before he is going to cum, or as soon as he gets hard and knows hes going to have sex?
what are the chances he precummed in a short time of having sex, and what are the chances of me being pregnant on my first time of having sex? please help ty x

yes you could be. It is too late now for the day after pill, but get a pregnancy test in a few weeks. You don't start getting symptoms until about 6 weeks after conception