So about three weeks ago my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex. Usually I don't let this happen, but on this occasion we were drunk and... "under the influence". He pulled out every time, but we kept at it for hours, and he didn't pee in between. Just pulled out, came, cleaned up, and then we went back at it. Sometimes he stayed hard the whole time, I don't know if that makes a difference though. I'm not on birth control. I don't want anyone yelling at me about not using a condom... Accidents happen, okay?! I'm beating myself up over it enough as it is. 

So, I'm worried because my last period was just before the time we had unprotected sex, and I've never kept track of it, I've sort of just "known" when it was about to come. Now I wish I had, though. I'm having symptoms like sore breasts (only when touched), and I've been eating more than usual (although that might be because I lost some weight recently). But I feel hungry and thirsty all the time, and all the extra drinking is causing me to pee a lot. Two days ago I took a pregnancy test and it was negative, but this could be because I have no clue when I'm going to get my next period, hopefully sometime this week though. Also, my breasts do get sore (although not only to the touch) before I get my period, although I usually get really cranky and I'm not cranky, just scared to death.  

My boyfriend thinks my extreme level of stress might be causing it to be late, but I'm only 18, this is my first semester at college, and I do not have a supportive family. 

If I'm not pregnant I'm going to get birth control. I didn't need it in high school, but I guess now I'm doing some risky things. I don't want it to show up on my insurance, but I don't have a job, so I'm not sure how to pay for it. My boyfriend said he would since he works full time (while going to class) but I don't know if I want him to be, because then what would happen if (heaven forbid) we break up? So I was wondering if there was anything I could say or do to possibly get it for dirt cheap or even free (although that's far fetched, I know.)  

Please help me!