My boyfriend and I have been dating for a long time and finally decided just to "put it in" I was at the very end of my period (still bleeding some even the day after we had sex) and he didn't cum at all anywhere, but we had no condom.It was in for less than a minute, what are my chances of being pregnant? I'm worried.

Your chances of pregnancy are always increased when you do not use a condom and not using any kind of birth control yourself. Pre-cum contains sperm and you can get pregnant from it. If either one of you touch his pre-cum and then touch yourself you can get pregnant. You ovulate around two weeks after the first day of your menstrual cycle and sperm can last in you up to three days.

I would not worry about being pregnant unless you miss your period. If you do miss your period take a pregnancy test. I suggest if you are going to be sexually active and not ready for a baby get on some kind of birth control. They have tons of different kinds that will fit your lifestyle.