So my boyfriend & i were having sex, we use the pull out method. But when we were he thought he was going to nut, so he pulled out but didn't nut. So i was just making sure he didn't & it looked like there was a little bit of nut coming out, but i wasn't sure, so we started having sex again, & it was like 2 minutes after he ended up nutting fully.

COULD I GET PREGNANT? %-)!

Hello b-nicole, I just want to start by saying that anytime you are having unprotected sex, there is a chance of pregnancy. There are a few variables for if you could get pregnant, if you were ovulating at the time of intercourse and you and your boyfriend use the "pull out method" but then he inserts his penis after ejaculating, there are live sperm being introduced to your vagina, this will lead to conception if you have an egg in your uterus. Also, there is live sperm in pre cum, (the clear sticky fluid that drips from the tip of a mans penis before orgasm) it is a natural lubricant, but can contain thousands of sperm that are still in the urethra if he has had an orgasm previously and has not urinated before the next orgasm. The chances of pregnancy from pre cum are slim, but not unheard of when using the "pull out" method of birth control. I hope this has been helpful. 

What if it was a day before i was going to ovulate could i still get pregnant? & could that clear fluid get me pregnant?

It's really hard to know exactly what day you are going to drop your egg into your uterus. If it was the day before you were going to start your period rather than ovulate that you're referring to, yes you could get pregnant. Yes, pre-cum can get you pregnant, it is not as likely, but it does contain live sperm. Hope this was helpful.