what medicines do i need to avoid while taking chantix

Hello Guest, remember these are questions that are usually for a doctor and a poster may give you misinformation as we are NOT doctors and give advice as to common knowledge, experiences or information found.  I found at least 3 important ones to avoid while on Chantix, they are: insulin, blood thinners and asthma medicines.  Your doctor should have asked for a complete list of medications that you were taking before prescribing this medication and would know if you are on anything that would not mix well with this. 

Hope this information helps and good luck!  Oh yeah, I also found that if you smoke don't quite while on Chantix you need to talk to your doctor if you want to quit. 

Chantix worked for me to quit, along with online support ...at times it kept me from sleeeping, so a couple glasses of wine, or Melatonin worked well...

***this post is edited by moderator *** *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use