I had unprotected sex with unknown woman. Few weeks after I was diagnosed with strep and had a sore on my forehead which I thought was a zit. My wife developed strep symptoms too; she has been battling a sore throat since. Now I have developed swollen glands and I am concerned about syphilis. The gland swelling was progressive and it started in armpit then a week later groin then a week later neck. I am going to do checking for syphilis. Does this sound to you like syphilis?

I just did checking for syphilis and came back negative. I recommend everyone always getting tested for syphilis. It can kill and make one lose their mind, it attacks the brain. It usually goes not recognized since the symptoms can look like the flu. Come on…you should always wear a condom; this can save you multitudes of ways. This way you probably picked up syphilis or some other STD and most likely you transmitted to your wife.