Hello. I'm 25 year old male and I'm really scared right now. About a month ago I've had the unprotected sex with one woman that I didn’t know before and never seen again.
It was just one night stand and that’s all. There was also unprotected oral sex included and that’s my biggest problem.
I don’t have any symptoms or skin changes on my genital area but since that night- I'm having some symptoms such as sore tongue and palate area. I'm afraid I have developed some oral STD!!!
Please tell me this couldn’t be truth! What else should I know about this oral transmitted sexually diseases?

Hello. I can't understand some things- if you are worried that much- how come you still didn’t contacted your doctor over this.
My suggestion is- run to your general practitioner!
It is uncommon to acquire any STD by oral sex but it is very possible, especially if the mucous membrane of the mouth has a tiny cut or irritation on the gums, tongue or even the cheek.
Some very serious STDs such as syphilis can be transmitted this way and some stadiums of this disease genitally transmitted can affect your mouth.
Only way to be sure is to contact your health provider immediately and do all the necessary tests!
Good luck!