Hello. Recently I have noticed that my groin glands are a bit swollen but it didn’t worry me because it was not so expressed.
That was few days ago but since than my situation only get worse because my groin glands now are very swollen and painful when I touching them.
I am 35 and was perfectly healthy until this happened but now I am a bit worried.
I don’t know what could cause this? Could it be some sexually transmitted disease?

Well, I think I can help by mentioning some usual conditions that can cause swollen groin glands.
Because you have swelling on both sides I wouldn’t tell it is some lymphadenitis.
It can be result of some generalized inflammation in your body cause by presents of some bacteria in your lymph flow.
So, some sexually transmitted disease can be the cause of you problem and you should visit your gynecologist to check this out.
Of course, worst cause of swelling can be cancer located somewhere in your pelvic region like uterus cancer or colorectal cancer. They give first metastasis in groin glands and lumbal vertebras.
So, you should contact your doctor and schedule physical examination and check your blood for presence of tumor markers.

My 37 year old daughter has developed swelling in her right lymph node in the gron area. She had pain in her hip, leg & arm on her rights side, then this lymph node showed up. She has pain at the sight and all of her right side.

She doesn't have help insurance---I am very concerned for her health she has three small children.

Thanks for anyone suggestions or feedback!

Hello, My daughter is now 24 months old. When she was about 5 months old i found that her right groin gland was swollen, when i took her to the dr. he took a urine and a blood test to make sure that there is no bladder infection, non was found. The gland is still swollen. Now, 24 months i've discovered another gland swollen next to the old one. When i change her nappy she keep telling me it is "eina". Once again, the dr. said nothing to worry about, all normal. Please can you advise me on what i should do? She haven't picked up alot of weight in the last 7 months, only 200grams. Please help??