I think I am having some kind of chemical allergy on a body lotion I just bought. I am not sure but my skin reacts strangely on this lotion. I throw it away last night but I am still red. What should I do? I took a bath but there wasn’t any improvement. Please tell me is it possible that I am having chemical allergy on cosmetic product.

It is possible; people have chemical allergies and reactions on all sorts of thing. A Chemical allergy is adverse reaction to chemical resulting from previous to the one that is structurally similar. I am for example allergic on penicillin. I can never take penicillin shot or oral medication based on penicillin. Other people have chemical allergies on some metals like: nickel or cobalt, platinum….Your skin is probably hypersensitive I would recommend you to see dermatologist about it.

I would suggest you look at soaps, detergents, lotions and sprays. I have trouble with a compound called "quaternary ammonium" which are chemicals ending in "-onium chloride" or have the word "quat" in them. Everything swells up whenever I'm exposed to these.