i am a 19 year old asian male. I have develeped LOTS of different kinds of skin problems. But about 3 months ago, i started getting itchy legs, I started scracthing and developed patches on my legs that have small red dots. i also developed some sort of raised rash on my face (under my eyes, cheeks, and eyebrows). I have simliar raised rashes as the one on my face on the back of my neck, and the crease of my leg (behind my knee). I also recently started to develop red dots all over my lower stomache, upper legs and thighs. they almost seem like an allergic reaction, but I haven't really done anything different thatn i normally would. I occasionally get a rash on my armpit. I will not wear deoderant when i have this, and it will eventually go away, but as soon as it goes away the other armpit tends to develop the same thing. I also have small bumps all over my elbows and part of my arms. THey feel extremely rough. If you were to rub it, you would think you were touching some sort of lizard. Also, my butt cheeks have been getting itchy and it leads all the way to my scrotum. The itch on my scrotom isn't unbearable

WIth all these different kinds of rashes last week, all the effected areas on my buddy (even though, they are different kinds of rashes) started to puss a yellow honey like liquid. I kept wiping it off, but when i woke up the next morning, they had turned into something simliar to a scab. some of them pealed off, and i had a shiny smooth skin under it.

I dont' know what's going on. All i know is that im tired of itching, and not being able to sleep at night. THIs has been effecting my daily life very badly. I would like to see a dermatologist, but I do not have health insurance. If there is anyone that has any of the same kind of problems, or have any form of help, it would be appreciated sooooo much.

thank you

it sounds a lot like what my dad has (he's also asian, but about 60 years old). about once every year he breaks out into pussing red rashes all over his body and can't sleep for months. it could be a severe form of eczema or psoriasis. try using some calamine lotion or hydrocortizone creme from any drug store for temporary itch relief. you should get that checked out at a dermatologist or go to a free clinic near you. try google-ing for the nearest location of a free clinic...that's what our tax money goes to =]

my family has no health insurance either seeing as my parents are business owners. my dad now uses a milder organic soap-less body wash from whole foods (or any organic eco friendly store/brand) and he lathers up with all natural lotion (none of that stuff filled with harsh chemical c**p). it's worked so far, he hasn't broken out with the rash in 2 years.

psorasis,scabies,several disorders can cause,probably be good idea to see a dr...

That sounds very similar to something that happened to me a long time ago. I was diagnosed with impetigo. Doctor gave me some stuff to put on it and some pills to swallow and it cleared up in about a week and a half.

It definately sounds like impetigo. I had it once, and that yellow pus stuff that comes out basically scabs over. Normally it's a childhood disease but i had it in college. My doctor said that you are normally exposed around childern. I was told to clean with the blue bottle of bandaid- wash, and keep the area dry. 3 or 4 times a day. I was also given a topical cream that cleared it up. Pills would have been nice.

this sounds a lot like what i experienced a year ago my doctor told me it was probably an allergic reaction but it just kept getting worse. Eventually it was to the point at which I could not sleep at night so I looked on the internet and came to the conclusion that I might have scabies. When i returned to the health center they agreed and gave me a cream to put on at night. If yo u are experiencing itching on the wrists, webs of fingers, inner thighs, and intensely on the stomach you may have this as well. Often the itch happened before a mark would even appear. I hope this helps. For anyone that may have scabies its nothing to worry about! It is caused by close contact and is not necessarily as people say an STD. It is cured over night with a prescription cream, just be sure to wash all blankets and clothing!

i have this too and i went to a doctor and dermatologist and they only guessed they gave me a treatment and it didn't work.She said it might be scabies or dermatitis but the scabies treatment didn't work i think that it is contact eczema(dermatitis).Allergist is next hope it works!!(:

Contact eczema (contact dermatitis) is a localized reaction that includes redness, itching, and burning where the skin has come into contact with an allergen (an allergy-causing substance to which an individual is sensitized) or with a general irritant such as an acid, a cleaning agent, or other chemical. Other examples of contact eczema include reactions to laundry detergents, nickel (present in jewelry/belts), cosmetics, fabrics, clothing, and perfume. Due to the vast number of substances with which individuals have contact, it can be difficult to determine the trigger for contact dermatitis. The condition is sometimes referred to as allergic contact eczema (allergic contact dermatitis) if the trigger is an allergen and irritant contact eczema (irritant contact dermatitis) if the trigger is an irritant. Skin reactions to poison ivy and poison sumac are examples of allergic contact eczema. People who have a history of allergies have an increased risk for developing contact eczema.

Dude! I have this too! I'm sooo scared! & the itching drives me crraaZyy!! I need to see a dr too... THANKS TO ALL THE REPLYS TO GIVE US IDEAS ON WHAT IT IS

stomponagoomba wrote:

I had this same problem. Itchy form the waist to the thighs and some other random places. i had been misdiagnosed for months. doctors kept saying I had psoriasis. I did some researching on my own and found it to be scabies. I went to a walk in clinic, they gave me a cream I think was called permethrin, and it was gone. Hope this helps.

use an ointment..cream actually. its called Topicort. I forgot the strengths, but if you get that from a doctor or can find it online you will be saved from this plague

it helped me through my teenage years of terrible puss or plasma oozing sores...

i dont have the same problem but i suffer from really bad itchy legs help

I'm almost positive it's scabies. I got scabies in high school and had the EXACT same symptoms. Scabies forms in crevices such as between the fingers, armpits, back of knee, etc. I'm sure you can find the lotion online. It will make it go away overnight

anonymous wrote:

For the people who are saying you had scabies, can u try and describe how the itch feels at night?
I think I have the same thing but not sure. There are small bites all over my body (like mosquito bites with one hole). It feels like there it keeps travelling and biting me at night.

anonymous wrote:

stomponagoomba wrote:

i itch from head to toe, mostly legs,upper chest, arms and back. I've been to the dermatoligist many times. I've been shot with cortizone, and now taking antahistamens, moorning noon and night. I have scracted my legs so much that they bleed. I want to rip my skin off.