I heard that there is something witch is called chemical lobotomy. What kind of drug can produce effect of chemical lobotomy? I heard that some institutions use this drug for some patients. I have brother in psychiatric institution. He changed a lot. His condition was much better at home. Do you know something about that?

Hi! Thorazine has been called a "chemical lobotomy" because of the similar effects it creates. Thorazine is an extremely dangerous drug which does chemically what a lobotomy does surgically
European psychiatrists often acknowledge it openly, even in public and to the press. When Thorazine used on a large population of institutionalized persons, as they are, they can help keep the house in order with the minimum program of activities and rehabilitation and the minimum number of attendants, aides, nurses, and doctors. It saves money for the institutions and makes the people more manageable.