Hi, I have been clean for a week of cocaine, but now cravings are starting. What shall I do? Is there any way to help regulate this?

Hi, drug craving is connected with drug withdrawal. Different drugs produce chemical dependence, leading to both craving and psychiatric symptoms. A patient requires medical attention to start and perform substance abuse rehabilitation. Psychological help to the addict and often also to the members of family is essential in overcoming cravings. There are also communities for treatment of young drug addicts, which have proven to be effective. The problem is within the addict and you need to fight it until you are strong enough to stand cravings.

you ll always have cravings its just something you have to fight. when you get these cravings do something other then cocaine that makes you happy that gives you a naturel high. that has seemed to help me i was addicted to oxy cautin hydrocodone meth you just have to fight the cravings if you think about it after all the sickness the cravings is the easiest part of it all. but at the time the cravings seem hard hang in there you get throug it if thats what you want ive been a month clean from oxy cautin and a two years clean from meth
good luck