Hi, my friend started using Tahitian Noni Juice, and she loves it. She says that she feels a lot better whit this product. I don’t know anything about Noni Juice. Is it any good?

Many healthy products are made of Tahitian Noni. The juice is only one of them, and it is very popular. It is used for thousands of years because of its healthful properties. Everything about Noni can be used: fruit, leaf, and seed. A fruit puree has many antioxidants and makes the immune system stronger. It’s also used for hair care, skin care, home spa and weight management. Noni leaf is used for tea, and it provides many antioxidant benefits. It is also good for digestive system. From Noni seed is made oil, which is rich in linoleic acid and used for skin hydration. All these reasons are enough for people to love Tahitian Noni.

I do believe that Tahitian Noni Juice is as good of a dietary supplement as any other product out there. I personally have drank the juice for 2 months and feel better. I also exercise more too. However, I don't believe that it can make any miracle cures. In fact Tahitian Noni International doesn't even allow such claims. They get a bad reputation because certain salespeople want to make unethical claims that thier product can cure diseases. These individuals shouldn't be allowed to sell the products anyway.

**edited by moderator**

Well I never tasted it but my mom had one bottle of Noni recently. She says that its good. So it must be good.
But I would like to tell you the instructions I read on the cap "Drink lot and lots of water" when having Noni juice.