In one newspaper, I read that fresh carrot juice has been called a miracle juice. For the first time I have heard how great influence to health this might represent. I saw people say fresh carrot juice has greatly improved their health, so I started to be interested. I would like to hear more about it, because I think everyone needs health improving of life. Is it true that carrot juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin A?

It is true that fresh carrot juice is one of the richest sources of vitamin A that can be used in daily diet. It also ranks high as a source of some other vitamins beside vitamin A. I could say it is especially rich by vitamins of the B complex. Its mineral content includes calcium, copper, sodium, phosphorus, chlorine, magnesium, potassium, sulfur, and iron. I guess you would like to hear and why for example vitamin A helps in health. The point is that vitamin A from fresh carrot juice helps to strengthen the eyes. Beside this, it is well known that vitamin A is essential in keeping healthy condition the mucous membranes that line all the cavities of the body. The amount of carotene, which is converted to vitamin A in the liver, contained in carrots is indicated by the depth of the coloring matter. Another vitamin contained in fresh carrot juice is vitamin E. Definitely, as you can see; fresh carrot juice is great additive to every day diet for each of us.