I read in a magazine that cherry juice helps in managing arthritis pain. My father has this problem, so I would like some advice before I persuade him to drink cherry juice ļ Thanks!

Hey,
I think it help ¡K I also read this somewhere and since I have problems with arthritis, I decided to try this ¡§therapy¡¨ with cherry juice- what could I loose?! One cup of cherry juice a day and I think I feel better¡K I also read somewhere that cherry juice has greater effect than aspirin! So, at breakfast I drink cherry juice, I buy frozen cherries and cherry juice and here is a recipe for a great cherry juice that I make myself: half cup of frozen cherries, one quarter of tart cherry juice and one quarter of peeled banana. Mix that one morning and let him try and you won¡¦t have to persuade him ƒº

In fact, recent studies have shown some of the antioxidants in cherries to have such strong anti-inflammatory properties that they can be used as a treatment for gout and other forms of arthritis.

Really cherry juice is so best for health one can easily maintain health and fitness by taking cherry juice . cherry juice is now so popular with the high demand.