I know that high uric acid levels are the underlying cause of gout. Is there something that you can do to ensure that these uric acid levels come down? If there is such a thing, would you help me? I am looking for suggestions that make this happen. Anything you can think of, please mention it here.

Most certainly! There are quite a few things that I can think of off the top of my head. Besides medication which you might already be taking, there are lots of changes that you can make in your diet that will make your uric acid levels come down. Drinking cherry juice has been talked a lot about recently, and that is because it has been proven to reduce uric acid levels.

I have just been diagnose with gouty and had just come out of surgery, i was given indocine forthe gouty means i can not take it togegther with Ibuprofen, My question is, I take 50 mg Bid of indocine for the gouty can i take the Ibuprofen at night before bedtime for the surgery?