I have a friend who told me he does not eat anything today. When I asked him why he is doing that, he said that is Hollywood 48 diets. I wonder what it could be, so unhealthy and unreasonable. Is it possible there is diet, which recommends eating absolutely nothing? Can you tell me about this diet, because I cannot believe anyone uses it?

The Hollywood 48 Hour Miracle Diet has been scientifically formulated, as they say. Producers claim that in just 48 hours you will cleanse your body and lose up to 10 pounds. The Hollywood Diet was created to give your internal body a vacation by washing away unhealthy toxins and fat. They claim also it is giving your digestive system a much needed break. The Hollywood 48 Hour Diet is 100% natural and is a special blend of essential fruits, vitamins minerals, antioxidants and essential oils. Before use this product, user should shake it well. Mix 4 ounces of water with 4 ounces of juice and over the next 4 hours, sip. During the first day, repeat this process an additional three times, while on the second day, repeat process. Every time you drink 4 ounces of The Star Diet, drink 8 ounces of water, which is recommended. You should also refrigerate The Hollywood 48 diet after opening.