hi ,, im 25 yrs old and for the last 8 months i hav had seriouse chest pains, heavy breathing and fatigue, i hav had many tests,X-rays and blood tests, yet they can not find anything wrong with me, i was first told im unfit however i was (untill 8 months ago) a very active person, rockclimbing snowboarding ect,, the pains are on both sides of my chest, and just under my sternom, it feels a bit like preasure pain, and my entire lower rib cage is sensative to the touch,, i get out of breath walking more than 400 yards, i hav tryed many types of medication for acid and gas, but they hav no affect, my doc has now jsut givin me a mophine baste painkiller, even though he does'nt know whats wrong with me, ,,, ,, can u plz give me advice, as its realy starting to affect my life,,?????

I have exactly the same thing and have no idea how to help you. Mine is 1 month old right now. Fibromyalgia is a potential diagnosis. There is a medication for that now. Also, the acid reflux I have heard can be treated naturally with unfiltered organic apple cider vinegar and organic honey taken daily in a glass of water. I'm going to try that. The meds they gave me don't do anything but give me a headache. Keep me posted on your progress.

Hi, I too have had all of these. I have been to doc after doc, certain that I am dying. Finally, research led me to adrenal fatigue (hypoadrenia). Find an endocronoligist (spelling) and fast and inquire about this. Hope this helps.

as the inhaler will open up your breathing passages and make the fatige dissapear because it has some of the same effect as coffee.

Hi! I too, had a chest pain just awhile ago. The feeling was like heavy in the chest & I had a hard time breathing. My doctor is not available today (sunday) so I decided to go to the Minute Doctor at CVS & she adviced me to take tylenol or advil (2 tabs) & if the pain persists, she told me to go to the ED...I cried coz I felt so nervous...well, I'm at home right now & I'm still having the pain but not that bad. I have my fan on coz I feel that I need some air. I don't know, I hope this is not CHF. Hope someone could give me some advice here. Thanks.

I have been having with this as well and I believe the source to mine is the energy drinks. I know that main guy that wrote said he was only 25 and that could the same deal with. I to am around that age. Do you drink Redbull or monster?

I drank red bulls fo the past two weeks and eventually couple days ago i had a panic attack and breathing difficulties. Doctor told I am perfectly fine but this feeling is very annoying. I am not sure what to do but ill be going back again in a week to check up

I too have these feelings of chest pressure and pain, especially around my sternum. My doctor ran just about every test, including Chest X rays, CT Scans and a stress test. Turns out that i have a few ribs that move out of place, my doctor is a DO and does bck manupulatios, kinda like a chiropractor. He pops them back in and has me doing some exersizes to help build the muscles up enough so that they stay in place. I went from feeling like there was an elephant sitting on my chest to something more like a brick. I go every three weeks for a manipulation. I would talk to your doctor and see if this could help you. Let me know how it goes and good luck.

Thanks for the information on this! Do your ribs constantly move out of place or is it just something that's being slowly adjusted back to the original position? I'd like to hear more if I can on this. Thanks!

A little bit of both, they do pop out and need to be set back in place, but it is a slow process of getting them to stay put. They muscles that hold the ribs need to be exersized and strenghtened in order to get the ribs to stay in place, but the ribs are used to moving around so they pop out pretty easily. Even when the muscles are stronger there is still a chance that they could come back out of place. They sort of have to be "trained" (is how my doctor said it) to stay put. Like I said its a slow process, but at least i know that it isnt anything more serious.

I see. I was not aware of that so thank you for giving me more info. What do you do to "train" them back in place?

you have to build up the muscles and keep getting adjusted to "train" them to stay in place. The muscles build up slowly and will gradually start keeping them in place, but even tho the muscles are growing the ribs will still want to come out, so getting them popped back in every 2 or 3 weeks is key to making them stay put.

I see. How long does it take before you don't have to keep doing that any longer? What else do you have to do to keep your ribs in place permanently?

im not sure how long i have to keep going. i guess it just depends on how long it takes for my muscles to strenghthen enought to keep things where they belong. im sure that is it different for everyone.

Oh I am pretty sure that's true as well! I just was curious if there was an average time for recovery or something like that. I like to know that sort of thing. How long have you been doing it?