I intend to include my child in special health care program, if there is any. I have a child that suffers for years now of autism and always needs a special care. And I’m tired too and would like to hear of some program for children with special care. Thanks

Hi! That’s a good idea since a program for helping a child with special care helps not only to your child but to you, also. As you probably are familiar with children who needs special care are all the children diagnosed, or are at high risk, of chronic physical, developmental, behavioral or emotional disorders. You haven’t mentioned how old is your child but anyway I can recommend you four different CSCN programs. First one is called the Child Find Program for children ages birth up to age three. The main goal of this program is to monitor and screen your child’s development disorder.
Another is Early Intervention Program which provides a special care for your child, and also helps you take care of your child. There’s also The Children with Special Health Care Needs Program which provides special health care for children up to age 21. And The Physically Handicapped Children’s Program provides a financial help to families with children that needs special care.