Hello! I have a son who is 6 years old and who suffers from autism. You can’t even imagine how hard it is having to look at your child every day not being able to help them. However, I heard about this neat technique. I don’t know much about it but I heard they are treating autism. Can anybody tell me more about it. Thank you! I would really appreciate it!

Yes, you are right. When I started naet treatment, the doctor told me that they have been looking for children up to age 7 who have an allergy induced autism. You haven’t mentioned anything on what have caused your child’s illness. Anyway, this program is all about eliminating allergies with techniques of from acupuncture/acupressure, allopathy, chiropractic, nutritional, and kinesiological disciplines of medicine. I have been there for three times already and I am not developing an egg allergy anymore. I am sure that you will be able to find online a doctor who practices neat near your place of stay. I wish you good luck!!!!

Did you ever try naet? I am of trying it on my 3 year old autistic child. I take her to her first visit this week. I would like to know of any one else's experience.

My nine year old daughter has been doing NAET now for 9 treatments now. As crazy as it seems, improvement has been seen:) She is becoming more verbal and aware everyday. My husband and I just start to laugh when a whole phrase pops out. She catches us off guard because she never used to respond like that. I have to admit it is a little difficult to try to keep her away from that "substance" for the 25 hours. I have to go searching for food that doesn't have the particular additives. Organic foods seem to be the best. This can be difficult on some days because she has her "set" meals. But I have to say, we do manage to get through it. So far, she hasn't had many reactions the following day. Often it has just been mood swings and being tired. It seems though towards the end of the 25 hours her mood significantly improves. I can't wait to get done with the basic 15 so that we can get into the autism vials. My friends think this is a little crazy, but if it was their child, I am sure they would try anything! It has been the most improvement I have seen in her whole nine years! Good luck!