I have one problem and any help would be more than precious. Every time I find my self in any kind of emotional stress I get hives all around my skin. They are raised, often itchy red welts on the surface of the skin. First I thought it was connected with some kind of food, maybe allergy or something. Even I thought it was from sun exposure. But after I analyzed all possible reasons I figure out-it has to be from stress. Doctor subscribed me a Chlortrimeton but he didn’t say what is the reason of my urticaria.

Yes, according to symptoms that you described, I could say that you’re suffering from specific kind of hives – you’re over sensitive to histamine. When you find your self in emotional stress, your body produces histamine which travels through the blood stream. Deposits the histamines just below the skin surface causing hives. You don’t have to worry because they generally are harmless and disappear on their own. Antihistamines are solution to your problem. Chlortrimeton is the best antihistaminic drug on market today. Sometimes the itching is absolutely unbearable to patients and that’s way many of them don’t have luxury of waiting. Antihistamines like Chlortrimeton prevent deposition of histamine under skin and make symptoms more bearable to patients. Some more advices: avoid hot baths or showers because heat dilatate your blood superficial skin vessels, avoid tight-fitting clothing to prevent extra irritation. Good luck!