Hi, during an examination of kidneys, my father was diagnosed with proteinaceous kidney cyst. How serious is this condition?

Hi, I went to an ultrasound to detect a kidney stone. But, when the radiologist detected a cyst (2 cm) on my left kidney I was very surprised and affraid. To confirm this a CT scan and a thin-cut CT scan was needed. I was lucky, the cyst was not a carcinoma. However, the cyst was not usual as it contained proteinaceous or hemorrhagic debris. So, the possibility of a partially hemorrhagic cystic renal cell carcinoma could not be excluded. Laparoscopy was performed and the cyst was removed in any case. It was definitely not cancerous cyst.

ma'am what particular medical procedure do i need to undergo with? i also have a 2cm renal cortical cyst on my left kidney.I'm only 31 years old.I'm afraid and worried about the costs of the procedure

my right kidney is smaller the left one and coritcal systs of 10x10 in seen mid pole is it curable by medicine or it is cured via operation?In dis stage what 2 do?plz consider d message & do reply