I have some little white bumps, which looks like little pieces of extra skin under my eyes. There are maybe five of those under my left and two under my right eye. I visited dermatologist to see if I can get rid of this. He told me that they can be removed, but may leave scars. Did anyone have idea whet could it be, because I forgot to ask my doctor about that.

I should have to seen them to be sure, but what you are describing is possible to be cholesterol deposits. I am sure they will frequently go away in a year or so by your taking the EFAs, as I did. This helped me with my cholesterol deposits on eyes, and it prevents more from forming. I think a doctor who has said that you should remove them and that the surgery may cause scarring, will admit to you that these are common cholesterol deposits what you find on eyes. I will try to explain process of making these cholesterol deposits on eyes to you as much as I can, because I did not understand everything I found on that site. First, you should know that lipids accumulate in Bruch's membrane (BrM), which is specialized vascular intima of the eye. Finding cholesterol and apo-B in sub-RPE deposits links ARM with important molecules and mechanisms in atherosclerosis initiation and progression. The combination these substances raises the possibility that intraocular assembly of apo B-containing lipoproteins. That is a pathway involved in forming cholesterol-enriched lesions in ARM and cholesterol deposits on eyes.

What essential oil supplements do you recommend for these deposits?
Please email me *********

edited by moderator****private emails not allowed

you should just change your diet look at how much fat and sugar are in things you eat i have cut back on both as i have and mine have gone ,you should try to have foodswith none added sugar and low in fat

I would not have them removed .
If they are lipids you could try a reduced sugar and fat diet as i have and they have gone