My girlfreind of 5 years is now 45 years old and has had this Dermatology problem since before I first met her. I have not spoken to her about it very much, but I am concerned that it may be an indication of a serious medical issue and I want to help her.

She has these little deposits in the skin under her eyes. They are flat, white or yellowish in color, and are anywhere from 1-5 mm across. They never get any better or worse, to my knowlege. What are they, and how can she get rid of them?

She is from Bosnia, and has had a hard life. Her family has been forced to live outside at times, and consumed food and water that was less than sterile. I do not know if it is realated, but I do beleive that she may have problems with her liver, as well.

She beleives that they were caused when she used to cry alot as the members of her family where taken away and killed. I read that they may be cholesterol or calcium deposits, as well. She does use alot of oil in her cooking, and she eats alot of dairy too.

Please advise.

Thank you,

Bajafreak

I'm guessing this is what your girl friend has...

***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

Bajafreak... Hello. My name is Kendra O'Shea.
I was reading about a product today online and it mentioned "cholesterol under the skin". Not knowing what this was I did a google search to read more about it. Your post came up in this search and I thought I would share with one persons experience with a product that removed this condition from her skin. The company is Lifespan International. ***edited by moderator*** web addresses not allowed

I use the mariprime for better health and have had great results. It actually helped me heal from Fibromyalgia so I am not afraid to share this companies products with anyone!

here is a copy of her post in the testimonial section. Hope this helps and good luck.

I have been a cosmetologist for 42 years and at 62 have tried, or sold in the Salon, numerous skincare products over the years, including Merle Norman for 7 years before I retired. I just wanted to let you know that the LifeSpan, DayLife, NiteLife, EyeLife, with AC-11, is the most revolutionary skincare product ever formulated. As a teenager, I had always had large pores and acne. As an adult, along with some scarring, I have cholesterol deposits just under the skin. The first time I used the LifeSpan skincare line my problematic skin has been transformed into nothing short of a miracle. I have never experienced this transformation of my skin with any other product I have tried. The visible difference the day after my first use, caused me to do a double take. With my 7 X mirror, I could actually see my pores were normal and the cholesterol deposits had lessoned significantly I am so excited about these products, I can't wait to tell everyone about them!!

It looks like she may have xanthoma (under skin cholesterol deposits around the eye). This is very serious, it could show a cardiovascular risk, do not try to remove only the cosmetic aspect, this is an alarm sign that her body may give. Ask her to check her cholesterol levels ASAP. In the case she has it elevated she needs first to change her diet and remove saturated fats and foods rich in cholesterol (the major source are all animal products -meat, dairy, eggs-, thus a strict vegan diet is highly beneficial for people with cardiovascular problems), also she needs to up the intake of omega-3 fatty acids (consume foods with omega 3:omega 6 appropriate ratios, have omega-3 > omega-6 at least 2:1, flax seeds, flax oil, chia seeds, chia oil, oils should be organic cold press extracted unfiltered) and very high amounts of fiber! exercising and loosing weight also needed. Other white deposits could be of keratin, like milia. This last one is not health threatening just doesn't look nice. If you google my website which is exactly like my username you'll find out more details about omega-6:omega-3 fatty acids. I noticed here we aren't allowed to post links and I respect this so I didn't post a link to the respective website, so do that instead, you'll find it easily.

Dr.C Health and Beauty

hi can you plz tell me how can i buy this lifespane skincare product bcz i have this problem cholesterol depposits under the eyes can u plz help me.thanku

You can also buy DermaBlend online or the store ULTA in the US. It covers several types of scars and blemishes. Its about $30 US, You can also try using Garlic in the deposits. Use fresh garlic slice, place on deposit for 5 minutes in am and then again in pm, for 3 days. It will burn and then scab. The scab will be there for about a week. Don't pull scab off. Let it fall off on its own. Once it falls off. Keep it clean with peroxide or Neosporin cream or gel. Good Luck

I really appreciate this response. This is the first explanation regarding these deposits that I agree with and can relate to. I am an Aesthetician (skin therapist) and believe strongly in what your body consumes, your skin will reveal! Both my biological parents have heart disease. My mother has had these deposits develop tremendously under her eyes and on her cheekbones, and have dealt with them most of her life with no resolution. I have heard through discussions that these are hereditary as well. I have had one that developed under my eye which I noticed at the age of 12. At the age of 27 I became pescatarian/vegetarian and I incorporated all of the omega-3-6-fatty acids, meat free, exercise, toxin-free diet, flax-seed oil, protein shakes, juicing etc. I noticed at that time that the deposit began to disappear. However, over the years I returned to a less clean diet, which includes meat, saturated fats, foods with preservatives, sugars, etc. I am now 44 and needless to say, I have gained a significant amount of weight for my body size, and sadly to say, have since developed 3 additional deposits under my other eye. My cholesterol levels are normal, I don't have heart disease, but I know that all can change at any given time. My finding this explanation by Dr. C Health and Beauty really encourages me, and though the documented solution is not “scientifically proven”, it is confirmation enough for me to begin my clean eating and lifestyle once again. Thank you Dr. C, I will be monitoring my health and disappearance of these unsightly deposits as I begin my journey.